Friday, June 11, 2010

Uuuggghhh.....

Something here is making me sick (as always). I have had zero dairy, I am trying to avoid bread, though that is hard...I have no idea what it is. My two choices are 1) toothbrushing water (everything else is bottled) 2) the fruit. I'm leaning towards fruit because it seems to be worse after mealtimes, and not bad in the night. I will figure it out, or I'll come back a size 2 and try out for America's Next Top Model. They would probably tell me I looked too "mature".

Raul (my architect/artist/frustrated guitarist friend) is highly concerned and just called my cell phone from the next room to say that its okay if I come bother him if I get too ill. So funny - I'm not sure why he didn't just knock, but he is shy. It seems I am constantly surrounded by musicians and artists, no matter where I go. It might be a sign that I need to just give up and become a super-hot chick bassist like I've been pondering lately. Or that I should sell my electronic jellyfish painting whenever I finish stage 17. Perhaps I could become famous for painting mechanized sea creatures.

But the weekend keeps getting better and better - I was supposed to go horseback riding (fun!) but instead I'm going on a three-day caving/rafting/hiking trip (fun x 12!). I will take tons of pictures!

Hugs, Kisses and Tortilla Soup,
Meagz

P.S.- My day: Wake up, work 3 hours, go to lunch to watch the France/Uruguay game, end up staying at the bar drinking with the lawyers for an extra hour because of the pouring rain, work another 2 hours, come home, chill, eat, find out about awesome trip. Not bad at all.

0 comments: